Re: {OT} Open your pocketbooks wider

Oh hey, great idea the carbon tax. The biggest payers for carbon tax will be the lefties. Conservatives like me use little of Earth's resources. A good example is Scott, who drives about a ten year old corolla station wagon. The lefties are the big spenders and users of resource. They will pay big time. Example al gore. LOL!

Reply to
dbu'

Do you remember when the government did ANYTHING that did not cost us MORE? ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Women will be allowed to breath on even numbered days, men on odd numbered days LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter