Re: OT What? No comments on Coulter's comments to Deutsch?

If one was every in combat it quickly becomes apparent there are NO atheists or agnostics in the heat of battle.

mike

> As I've gotten older and wiser, I realize there are people that actually >> want to go to Hell and I can't dissuade them. There are some that may >> even claim that Hell doesn't exits, but 1 second after they've ended this >> life, they will believe. I can't dissuade that group either. But they >> keep yelling at me that I'm the one that's wrong, and I've learned to >> totally ignore their leftist atheist claptrap. >> >> Charles of Schaumburg > > Only "leftists" are atheists or agnostics? > > Prove it, peckerhead. Right now. >
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Battle has nothing to do with this. Read what he said in the paragraph beginning with "As I've gotten older".

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom