Re: {OT} What's next for Bambi/Barry's ambitious agenda?

A new national flag.

> > On a red field, 50 little yellow hammers and sickles. > 13 blue and white stripes. > > Sir Charles THE Curmudgeon >

and we were fixated over Bush?......which took years of actual f*ck-ups to supposedly arrive at.......lol!

Reply to
Truckdude

I see you're still the little wimpy woman-hating liar who's short on oxygen to the brain.

You've always hated America and always will.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly