Re: (OT:) Why in the name of GOD (or whatever) are we rebuilding New Orleans?!?!

I would say it is practical to rebuild everything above ground. Let the Ports exist and let the historical sites exist... claim everything else wetlands...
I have been to New Orleans and I have to tell you it is odd how in some places there are nothing but roofs stretching for miles. People, who have not been there, who I have talked to, have little clue how huge the debree field is.

Not only that, but we don't know what debree is, either.
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:01:21 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Splitting hairs on spelling again?

Yes. I'm doing my part to minimize occurrences like you in the future.
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:22:23 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Sorry, Joe...ain't gonna happen!
(there...Spelling *AND* Grammar!!!)

He's desperate for attention. That is why he is so crude on here. 10 bucks says he had to use spell check to find it.