Re: (OT:) Why in the name of GOD (or whatever) are we rebuilding New Orleans?!?!

> Oh, look! We've got drizzle outside right now. In San Diego county! It > must be global warming! Wait! There's no drizzle today! It must be > global warming!

It was 71 degrees the other night on my "paper route". I was able to drive with the windows open. Must be Global Warming.

But wait! The 4 days prior to that it was below 55 degrees...one day was

44 degrees! In AUGUST!!!

Must be Global Warming!! Messing up the weather patterns.

Reply to
Hachiroku