Re: {OT:} YAY!!! Cindy Sheehan calls it quits!

You should have compassion for Cindy Sheehan. She lost her son in

> Iraq. What have you lost during this Iraq war? What have you given > up? > > I find it amazing that our "Christian" culture shows none of the > compassion taught by Jesus.

Compassion is for those that have not harmed the troops out of their own greed - her greed was that she dishonored her son's memory for her own needs, and in the process she harmed our troops and nation.

Reply to
Leythos