Re: {OT:} YAY!!! Cindy Sheehan calls it quits!

In message news:_Gh7i.20699$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net, Tom Levigne sprach forth the following:

Her son is a hero who I have the greatest possible respect for. She is a > disgrace who only makes matters worse for those serving our country.

Nobody in Iraq is "serving our country"*.

  • Except if you're an Israeli.
Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

Fred - are you a honorable member of CAIR?

Reply to
Leythos

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Scott in Florida sprach forth the following:

So you're admitting that Bush has elevated himself to the position of dictator, and that you have no problem with that.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Scott in Florida sprach forth the following:

You're one ballsy f*ck to bring up "Constitutional duty" to backup the murderous insanity you endorse.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

I think we better lay off Fred or we'll have a human China Syndrome here...

Reply to
Hachiroku

In message news:JKr7i.2372$aW5.1395@trndny09, =?iso-2022- jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= sprach forth the following:

Yeah, since what we're doing right now hasn't produced the promised "cheap oil to pay for the war".

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

Why would you want to prevent that?

Reply to