Re: {OT:} YAY!!! Cindy Sheehan calls it quits!

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@ae86.gts, =?iso-2022- jp?q?hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= sprach forth the following:

the men and women that serve this country

Those in Iraq are not.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

Fred - you really are a sick person, not to mention an Anti-American.

Reply to
Leythos

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@adfree.Usenet.com, Leythos sprach forth the following:

Want to say that to my face, chickenhawk chickenshit?

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

That's why I finally put him in the Hall of Shame next to (F)Art, JoeNoBedroom and a bunch of others. They all keep ranting the SAME OLD THING.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

In message news:j5m7i.3388$J76.2346@trndny03, =?iso-2022- jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= sprach forth the following:

Yeah. When did Iraq or anyone linked to Iraq attack the United States?

Date:______________

Name of attacker(s):_____________

Link to Iraq:________________

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:IZCdndanrsLIlMPbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, n5hsr sprach forth the following:

  1. Conservatives from Schaumberg don't know what the f*ck they're talking about.
  2. Conservatives from Schaumberg vote for crossdressing abortionists like Rudy Giuliani, Hillarycare copycats like Mitt Romney, and amnesty-granting censors like John McCain.

Intelligent conservatives vote for Ron Paul.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:G7m7i.3390$J76.2409@trndny03, =?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= sprach forth the following:

The Kurdish killings happened in 1988. Reagan didn't respond. Bush Senior didn't respond. Guess they didn't have penises like Bush Junior does, huh? Guess Reagan wasn't a C O N S E R V A T I V E. Of course - Reagan "cut and ran" from Lebanon! What a pussy he was, huh?

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:gbm7i.5540$7R5.3547@trndny07, =?iso-2022- jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= sprach forth the following:

That didn't answer my question. Have you ever worked in a real job where you had to earn business instead of receiving it through taxes?

Yes or no.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

In message news:LtSdnUfnfZwrlcPbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, n5hsr sprach forth the following:

You mean like that more Americans have been killed by George Bush and Scott In Florida's sons than on 9/11?

That 665,000 others, mostly innocent civilians, have been killed by George Bush and Scott in Florida's sons?

That the war of George Bush and Scott in Florida's sons has cost $13,000 per American household - OFF budget?

That George Bush calls Scott in Florida and his sons and others who oppose illegal immigration "those who do not want to do what's right for America", and that Scott in Florida and his sons still wait in line to fellate George Bush?

Yeah, those rants will continue. And you can't stop them.

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute

That's going to happen no mater what in that part of the world.

There isn't anything else...

Reply to
Hachiroku