Re: Who is HYERDAHL.

KRP Thou little better than false knaves. Thou sour-faced, warped goodly apple rotten at the heart. Thou hag. Thou rude-growing, insignificant buzzard. Ye spat and ye cooked up:

DO NOT LOOK ON AUK!!!! ALT KOOKS PUNCTUATION POLICE OF THE INTERNET! I > WAS JUST HURT THAT I CEASED BEING NEAR THE CENTER OF YOUR UNIVERSE. > YOU KNOW, DROPPING FROM THE TOP 5 AND EVEN FROM THE TOP 10... THAT > HURTS. YOUR NEWSGROUP HAS AIDS!!!!! YOU DID NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM > "INFO" LOVE THE WAY YOUR STORY KEEP CHANGING. HERE IS A HINT, DO NOT > TRY TO TELL CUBANS HOW TO READ THEIR OWN LANGUAGE!
Reply to
KRP