Is that it then ?

Will the last one out lock up :-(

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Any of you lot wanna buy my Audi before you go?

(That's should prompt some activity at least)...

Reply to
Pete M

So where is everyone? Given up moding? Gone over to pistonheads or owner's club forums?

The cyclists will sort it out with a RFD to delete it in a few weeks time.

Jews and Yorkshire are being dealt with first as a warm up.

Judging by recent traffic uk.rec.cars.misc will be on the list too.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Can you deliver it here for free. : )

I'd love it.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Baby on way, due in 3 weeks. Much skintness at the moment due to us not qualifying for any sort of maternity pay at all. Missus doesn't even get jobseekers, so living off one salary in the South East means no car toys for me at the moment.

I will be back. As soon as missus goes back to work in about 6 months, I'll be having another MX-5.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

The latter.

Reply to
Conor

You could always move up here. You can actually afford to live quite well on one wage.

Reply to
Conor

I'm seriously considering it. Our house lease is up in Feb, and I've got family up in the North West, houses are cheaper and in the right place the scenery is better.

The only problem is finding a job, which I am trying to do at the moment.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Mike P gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Fuck. North.

If I'm going ANYWHERE, it's south.

Reply to
Adrian

Well, we've got the house in Sounion we can use at anytime we like for the cost of a cheap flight to Athens so it's not all bad..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Well, we've got the house in Sounion we can use at anytime we like for the cost of a cheap flight to Athens so it's not all bad..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Well, we've got the house in Sounion we can use at anytime we like for the cost of a cheap flight to Athens so it's not all bad..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Well, we've got the house in Sounion we can use at anytime we like for the cost of a cheap flight to Athens so it's not all bad..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Too busy swapping Alfa 156s for other 156s in the hope that I'll end up with a decent one at some point.

Oh, and trying to track down parts for the Integrale, but that seems to be a doddle compared to the above.

Reply to
Timo on tour

Still lurking...

Not at all.

The Ibiza now has a Forge FMIC and a beefed up remap, net result being it now chuffs out a bit more smoke when you nail it, but it's bloody quick.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

:-P

Would one not be better off just buying a more suitable load carrier than going back down to a saloon?

Nowhere near as useful for tip runs etc, and I don't think I'd be using something like the Integrale for those kind of duties tbh, given it's in pretty good shape.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

There's also the incredibly small matter that is the Integrale boot...

Reply to
Pete M

What boot?

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Actually I do like the saloon...

Errr, I've just used the 156 for a tip run. Must be doing something wrong then :).

Actually one of the Porsche forum guys is selling a 2l 8V Corrado in pretty decent nick and I'm sorely tempted to buy that one to replace the

156.

Guess I better get the rad on the 156 sorted first though.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

It's a hatchback... so the rear seats fold, surely?

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH