Re: You may call me old-fashioned but women shouldn't be driving

The old large american cars from the 60's 70's and 80's were some of the most dependable and safe cars ever built. In fact there are still thousands of them still in service. Good luck finding a Volvo, Saab, BMW or Porsche from that era still intact. As to women drivers, I respect them as much as men behind the wheel, some are good drivers some are not. the only benefit I could see of banning women from driving is that Toyota, Honda and all the import brands would be out of business in North America within six months. Rick Gregory

Reply to
Ricky Gregory