Remote Access Security Key - Toyota Sienna

All of a sudden, both my remote key and my wife's remote key stopped working on our 2001 Toyota Sienna. I replaced the batteries, but they are both dead. These keys lok and unlock the doors, and operate the power sliding door. I believe that there may be some way to reset the ECU unit. But where the hell is it? where is the reset button? etc..

any help would be appreciated.

BS

Reply to
bills52