Replacing a bulb behind climate control on 2003 Sienna

How do you remove the trim from around the climate control area on 1

2003 Sienna? I need to get back there and change a bulb that has burned out. Is it like the old Camrys? Just carefully pop it off with a screw driver? I tried but I don't like prying and yanking too hard for fear of breaking a $100 part to fix a $3.00 bulb! :-)
Reply to
donnoble

This explains how to remove the trim around the radio:

The procedure for the trim around the climate control is probably similar.

Reply to
Ray O