Replacing rear shocks - 98 Sienna

Hi folks, After 178K Miles one of the rear shocks' lower bushing went so I am replacing both of them tomorrow morning. Anything I need to know - any tricks or gotcha's? From initially looking at it, it looks fairly simple: Nuts on top under the secret panel in the way back and a bolt horizontally at the bottom. Looks like taking the wheel off will make that easier.

Anything I am missing here? Thanks Folks, any thoughts are much appreciated. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes