Seat upgrade/interchange? 1991 corolla alltrac

Can anyone tell me what other Toyota models have more comfortable or luxury seats that will fit a 1991 Corolla Alltrac Wagon? I have an elderly couple that love the car, And drive long distances with the Original Uncomfortable seats. A Thanks in advance! The info will save me from removing the existing seats and measuring to ascertain a correct fit from a salvage yard.

Reply to
andon

Nutz. I just scrapped a Tercel 4WD with immaculate seats that *I* thought were quite comfortable. Try locating one of these and measure the bolt holes. Moght work.

Also, any Corolla seat should work, and perhaps some mid-80's Camry seats, although the Tercels seat were very comfortable. I had an '83 4WD wagon, BTW

Reply to
Hachiroku