Stopping leak from high pressure hose??

i have a 94 toyota camry xle, which has a leak in the high pressure power steering hose going from the power steering pump to the hydraulic fan motor. I know this sounds naive...but is there any product that can stop or retard leaks in hoses?

I have a 2004 dodge neon and I accidentally put stop leak for radiators in the power steering reservoir. I misunderstood the attendant at the auto pa rts store. I have replaced the ps pump but I still seem to have high press ure and still have a leak. Do I need to replace hoses or the rack and pini ons? Looking for some good advice