The final revision?

Let's see if this works And if Ray tells me what I *THINK* it says!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I don't know how to read the 2nd character but the 1st one looks out of place, and the address after the @ and before the .gts is messed up.

Reply to
Ray O

As far as I can tell, the first 2 characters designate the "AE", although I have seen three different ways to display this, and the "Hachiroku" part seems to have two different ways.

It's interesting, your newsreader doesn't seem to be able to handle it, while the Paraih of Newsreaders, Outhouse Express, seems to do OK.

Oh, wait...you ARE using OE! Hmmmm...

I'm surprised Pan can handle it OK.

Reply to
Hachiroku

When I said that some characters were messed up, they appear to be real characters, but they are not the correct ones and appear to be Chinese, not Japanese. Toyota designates AE86 as just AE86. If you want to take some creative license, you could use Japanese characters for the 86 part.

Reply to
Ray O

OK, then I believe these must be the Japanese characters...?

Reply to
Hachiroku

The Japanese characters didn't come through this time.

Reply to
Ray O