History & What should it be

Hi all

I have been out playing again stripping bits of the old girl.

I have found the chassie plate on the back of the cowl over the fan I know some of you guys are pritey spot on when it comes to working things out from numbers so im hoping someone maybe able to help me out. Im trying to find out some sort of history about my sIII but I would like to know how it left solihull the details I have for it are as follows.

SIII 109 6 Cyl Petrol - Can anyone tell me the actuall CC of the engine Chassie No 94128204C VRN JVC 348V

From memory I have a suspicion that this is an 83 plate but can anyone confirm this for me as im crap when it comes to working reg's out.

Thanks guys you have been great help so far I hope in my adventures rebuilding this that I may be able to offer help to others one day.

All the best Paul

yet to be named SIII

Reply to
Paul Henry