timing belt change on 97 rav4

I need to change the timing beltl, water pump and drive belts on a 4WD Rav4 (1997) ... I am getting quotes of around 750$ + tax ... is this reasonable? The last time I did this, I thought it was a lot cheaper ...

Reply to
pegleg

Rav4s are very tight to work on, and if your model has ABS, you can expect to pay more. The ABS actuator is right where your two arms would be while working on the front of the engine. It's a real pain.

Reply to
qslim