Tire Inflation Levels

Well, I actually did. I mentioned that the side view mirrors where removed before shipment of the vehicles, and Ray (trying to correct everything I posted) said that the mirrors are not removed, they are not installed in the first place. I think he is being a real nitpicker, and on purpose.

Reply to
Mark A

Maybe I don't like Ray trying to correct everything I post, even when it is basically correct, and he is being a nitpicker on purpose.

Reply to
Mark A

I will readily admit that I am more than a bit anal when it comes to car facts. I learned to be that way from some of the smartest technical guys in the auto business. ;-)

I try not to post responses or advice if someone else has already done so unless the other advice is incorrect, incomplete, is unclear to me, or if there is conflicting advice, then I'll toss my 2 cents in.

Reply to
Ray O

Yes, I admitted that is possible. It is also possible that dealer prep messed. You should admit that the dealer prep could have messed it up.

Reply to
Mark A

You can get both Rick and Ray O on a yahoo forum.

Toyotas_Only

Ray O is not like any 'service advisor'.......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

So is Tegger.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You are pulling your info out of your arse....

Toyota would not allow its dealers to use the wrong oil in their cars....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You can do that at Toyota, too.

They often have about three types/weights of motor oil.

Reply to
Hachiroku

"Ray O" <

As always, you're a class act, Ray.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

He responded to that, BTW

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

OIL!? What's that?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yes, it is possible that the dealer's service personnel did not perform the PDI properly

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks!!

Reply to
Ray O

What? You don't have a crystal ball to tell what every Toyota dealer does at all times? You're not omnipotent?

Ray, Ray, Ray! How the mighty have fallen... 8^)

I appreciate your input here.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

I agree. Ray's experience, insight and advise are always a pleasure to read. Helping numerous other people including those who have never posted. For every regular you see on here, I'll bet there are many others who have benefitted from the knowledge he has given.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave L

Yep, a very rational, restrained, & classy reply.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

OK, this horse is dead. Let's move on.

Reply to
Mark A

Yup, I no longer hang out at dealerships from 6:00 AM to closing :-(

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks for everyone's kind words and words of support!

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O"

, "Ray O"