Toyota Bumps Prices For 11 Models

Automotive News (sub) reports that ToMoCo is increasing prices on 11 Toyota and Lexus models by the end of the month. The hot-selling Yaris will see a $200 jump in base price, The sedan ascends to $13,085 while the hatchback's sticker rises to $12,210. The Prius' price will reverse its downward trend, adding $400 to the Moroni, for a new base MSRP of $22,160. The FJ Cruiser will see the biggest increase, adding $500, for a new base price of $23,730. All Toyota-branded vehicles will increase by c... Read More:

----------------------------------- Toyota NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

The gas savers may be giong up, but the Tacoma sure is cheep atleast for one modle. A friend just picked up a Tachoma extended cab 4 cylinder with the SR5 package for $ 16000 out the door. He did not have a trade in, just cash. He showed me the paperwork. That is about $ 5000 less than I payed for a 2007 last year.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Reply to
Tony Pacc