Toyota Carina e

I just bought my very first Toyota, being a Carina E automatic, estate,i paid a very nice price for it as it seems to be a good price and low milage 118000(i was told that this is low for this type of vehicle) Could anybody tell me if this is true and if this is a reliable vehicle(should have asked these questions before i bought it).Please advise about gearbox and engine. thanx

Reply to
tusta

Whether the mileage is high or low depends on the model year of the vehicle.

118,000 miles is high for a 1 year old vehicle and low for a 20 year old vehicle.

In general, as far as I know, the Carina is a reliable vehicle, but on a used vehicle, reliability depends a lot on the maintenance and repair history, age, mileage, and conditions under which the vehicle was operated.

Yes, the Carina has a gearbox and an engine. Which engine and gearbox does yours have?

Reply to
Ray O