Toyota D4D Prado

Hi

We are considering buying a D4D powered Prado.

I am looking for others who have this vehicle who are willing to provide some feedback on its performance..

What I am wondering the most is how it goes in the heavy sand etc... and the "real" fuel economy.

If someone could provide some input to help with our decision or maybe direct me to a website or forum with some useful information about this vehicle it would be greatly appreciated.

email: gkars at big pond dot net dot aeyou (australia)

Thanks!

Gary.

Reply to
Metro Fabrication