D4D Prado

Hi

Would anyone have a copy of the - 4x4 Australia magazine (February 2007) I am wondering if the review of the D4D Toyota Prado gave any more info than whats been released in other mags / internet sites.

What I am wondering the most is how it goes in the heavy sand etc... and the "real" fuel economy.

If someone could maybe provide the review text / scan or maybe a website with some useful information about this vehicle it would be greatly appreciated.

email: gkars at big pond dot net dot aeyou (australia)

Thanks!

Gary.

Reply to
Metro Fabrication