Toyota posts record first-quarter profit

HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- Toyota Motor Corp. Friday said its first-quarter net profit jumped 32.3% to a record level, as the yen's weakness against major global currencies and a better product mix offset a fall in local sales.

Moe

Top-posting for a reason, since it has nothing to do with the actual subject matter.

When I first quickly read the subject, I was reading "posts" as a noun, and "record" as the verb /re-cord'/. Which led to a bit of confusion, till I read it again. For a couple of seconds it seemed as though posting to Usenet - as least on a Toyota ng - could be worth a little $. ;-)

Cathy

Cathy F.