Vent visor for 2007 Corolla sedan

Can anyone comment on or recommend a car door vent visor kit for a Toyota Corolla? Is there any manufacturer that stands out over others? Do they stand up well, or do they crack and get loose over time in extreme cold?

My previous car (Tercel) got wet inside a few times when a window was left open just a small crack..

Reply to
homepc

When was the last time you saw a rain gutter on a Corolla? Rain gutters cost money ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I have rain gutters on my '92 Corolla Wagon....

They don't cost me a cent and give me a great way to anchor my kayak....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Duh, this is 2007. Scott you can get antique plates for your '92 now Getting parts, now that is another story. . ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Parts are not a problem, yet....

Plates?

I have 'Florida Supports Veteran''s on it. I don't think they allow antique and Vet on the same plate.

The plate is more important than trying to impress with an antique plate....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

The money you save annually, on license fees and insurance, with historic plates could be donated to the guys. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

As far as I know...there is not a special 'free' plate for historic cars in Florida.

The money I pay extra for my plate goes to vets, plus it is a nice plate.

Scott in Florida

In Illinois, motor vehicles must be at least 25 years old to qualify for antique plates, an the vehicles are only supposed to be driven to and from shows, exhibitions, and service stations.

Reply to
Ray O

Try the vent shades at

A technician friend installed that brand on his pickup and is very happy with them.

Reply to
Ray O

Same in NJ, although I believe that the restriction differs in that there is just a limit on miles driven per year. Big discount on insurance too. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes