Why I hate everyone so much

"n5hsr"...

"Wickeddoll®" said:

That's one hell of a generalization, Charles. When I met my hubby, I outranked him by two levels. Clearly money wasn't an issue. And it's certainly not difficult to get the other thing from just about any guy. No gender slam, just a fact.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I used to think that also.

Reply to
badgolferman

Mature men do not live by stereotypes and are not intimidated by intelligent, assertive women. On the contrary.

Reply to
F.H.

Hubby is particularly drawn to assertive women, friends as well. He's on the shy side, so he admires the bravado.

Lucky me!

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

So did Sen. Craig.

Reply to
witfal

BaDaBoom!

Reply to
F.H.

ASSertive =) Baby got back!

Reply to
EdV

"EdV" ASSertive =) Baby got back!

LOL, actually he's more of a "bresteses" man...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That answers one question.

Reply to
witfal

"EdV" ... I seldom see assertive women with nice breasts

You need to get out more...

witfal "Wickeddoll®" said:

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

They are. 80 lbs. ago with me, she used a system of pulleys, block and tackle, counterweights, and duct tape to hold back my fat flaps.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I married one, so I know they're out there Ed. Keep looking.

'Tis a tough job, but I think we're up to it.

Reply to
witfal