Why Japanese cars sell better...

I read that Obama speech in Michigan. Appeared pretty obvious to me. Although I don't know who Obamas political advisor is but its not the best speech to give in Michigan...lol

Anyway, people want a car that last, has a good resell value, and gets good gas mileage. American car makers have tweaked their interest into eternal debt. "buy from us forever... who care if your Ford Taurus brakes down in a couple years?"

Reply to
Bitter Mavs Fan