World's smallest four-seater car takes centre stage

The world's smallest four-seater micro-car was unveiled by Toyota at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

The 'IQ' prototype is just 9ft 9 inches long - about three inches shorter than the original Mini - and is expected in showrooms within two years priced between £9,000 and £10,000. It has enough room for three adults and a small child, but a sliding seat arrangement means it can be driven as a two seater with added boot space.

Reply to
dbu`

I saw that. Very interesting. I liked it, but I didn't notice any mileage specs though and it was touted to be a "green car". It's got to be in the sixties I would imagine for a roller skate like that.

Reply to
user