03 Camry Drive Belt problem

One teeth of my drive belt was totally wear out and have it replaced in dealership under warranty 2 months ago. They also replace the tensioner as well. But when I check it yesterday, the same problem just happened again and even serious and my car is over 60,000km and out of warranty. Can I go back any dealership for a fix under last belt change 1 year warranty? Or I have to go back the last dealership to fix it? Do you guys have the same drive belt problems>

Reply to
zhouge

Every repair order has a 1 year 12,000 mile warranty (in your case

19.3K km). This is considered Toyota warranty and should be honored at any Toy dealership. At least in the US you do, just read the fine print on the back.

BTW, Toyota does have a TSB > One teeth of my drive belt was totally wear out and have it replaced

Reply to
johngdole

The repair should be warranteed

Reply to