'03 XLE Garage Door Opener

I've tried several times, but can't get the garage door opener in my '03 Camry XLE to work with my garage door. I'm pretty sure I've followed the directions in the Camry manual, but they either aren't working as written or I'm consistently making the same mistake. I've tried it 6 or 7 times now, and still can't get it to work. (The garage door opener is a Wayne-Dalton model....brand new one that came with our new house).

I recall having trouble getting it to work in my last house in PA, which had a Craftsman opener, but was able to do so after several tries.

Using the procedure in the manual indicates I have a "rolling code" opener, if this helps anyone.

Anyone else had any trouble with this? Is there a step I'm probably missing? Advice would sure be appreciated.

Reply to
M. Osborn

Jack

I'll try a different button this time....and let you know if it works.

Thanks....

Wayne-Dalton

Reply to
M. Osborn