1993 Camry V6 XLE Vibrates when coming a stop/traffic light when its cold

It tends to do that when the car is outside and it gets cold. But after 10 minutes, it doesn't do that. Everything is perfect, any suggestions what could it be. The guy over the repair shop said he couldn't find anything wrong with it, he said leave it over night so I can test it in the morning.

Thanks!

Reply to
SlingXShot

In colder weather, the tires can develop flats where they have been contacting the ground.. In turn this can cause a slow vibration as the car speeds up or slows down. This effect soon goe away after the first 5 mins or so.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

Try swapping all four wheels and tires with a known - good set. As Jason said, it looks like at least one of the wheels has a small balance problem. I think it corrects itself with rising temperature.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston