2001 camry - brake light switch problem

My brake lights intermittently remains on - even if I don't press the brake pedal. I assume this might by the brake light switch that is getting stuck. Where would I find this switch and what are the steps in replacing the switch myself.

Thanks for you help in advance

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Gary

pedal. I assume this might by the brake light switch that is getting stuck. Where would I find this switch === Under the dash, touching the top of the brake pedal arm

Reply to
Daniel

pedal. I assume this might by the brake light switch that is getting stuck. Where would I find this switch

!!!! Be careful !!!! You better check your brake. I had similar problem last year and found that my front brake pads were gone ! If the pad gets thinner than the brake light starts indicating to change brake pad.

Reply to
akarui.tomodachi

brake pedal. I assume this might by the brake light switch that is getting stuck. Where would I find this switch

!!! Be Careful !!! When comprehending the OP's dilemma!

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish