2004 Camry Dashboard Rattling Noise

Art wrote: || Believe me the rattles are a lost cause. Had a new one in my 2001 || Avalon with 20k miles on it. It was there for a half hour ride to || the store. But none on the way back. Go figure. ||

Upon opening my hood, I found a bunch of dried leaves on the outside of the cabin air vent intakes. Removed them. No more mysterious rustling sounds which increased in volume the faster I drove.

Reply to
dogfisher

More likely in cars that aren't garaged. I clean mine once in a while. Also check the bottom windshield trim. On many Toyota's it is installed loosely and clicks under certain weather conditions as it hits the bottom of the windshield.

the

Reply to
Art

i tried that, but i can't pull the air control knobs off, do you have to twist it or something first?

Reply to
Joe