2007 armrest wear

Is armrest wear still a problem for some 2007 Camry's? I just drove my wife's Camry le with 6000 miles and the armrest looks like it belongs in a

10 year old car. I reported signs of wear to Toyota after 200 miles. The car runs great. I will show this to the dealer when she brings it in for service.
Reply to
rppb

Sounds like my 95 Subaru Legacy. Interior wore out if you just stared at it long enuf.

Reply to
Art

Same thing with me, posted before about how crappy it is and for solution. Cheap felt is wearing and what little padding is available almost gone,

14,000 miles.I wanted to try and get in behind it to add a little padding, have not figured out how. Same thing with the console padding. Hard as a rock where my elbow usually is, does not hold up well. Really the only complaints about this great car.
Reply to
Ron P

Reply to
rppb