2007 Camry rear turn signals

I have seen pictures of the 2007 Camry and it appears to have two sets of clear plastic lenses per side - one for backing lights, and one (I guess) for turn signals.

However, at the local auto show the Camry had one set of clear lenses per side. I assume it was a 2007, but I was in a hurry and didn't check. Anyone know for sure? The reason for asking is that I don't feel that red rear turn signals are as good as amber ones.

Dave,

Reply to
Dave Boland

I like the yellow turn signals better also, but I wouldn't let that deter me from buying a vehicle if it met all my other expectations.

Reply to
badgolferman