Do Maybachs have amber rear turn signals????

From the pictures I cn not tell if the non-red areas in the rear lights are backup lights or a turn signal-backup light combo area, so I was wondering what ones sees from the rear regarding turn signals on the Mayback....amber or red blinkers??

Reply to
zeno

Could not tell from the website but in the European Union it must be amber.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

zeno haute in die Tasten:

In Germany amber blinkers are mandatory.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

As others have mentioned, they are required to be amber in Europe. They are amber in the US models as well. Like the new CLK, the lens is red but the bulb is amber.

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill

Amber as already written by Dori, Frank and Rodney.

I searched through the DaimlerChrysler press site and took three photos on a small page at

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

I saw the Maybach 62 on the street here in San Francisco at the hotel. The rear turn-signal indicators are flashed amber with LED bulbs.

Reply to
Oliver

In Europe at least the lens is not red -- see also Juergen's pics.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling