68 Mustang Turn signals

Hey while driving my car A few months ago my turn siganls began flashing really fast.I noticed my hood turn signal signals went out as well .I thought maybe the bulbs were blown but before I got home I had lost all turn signals.I have brake,tail and hazards but no turn signals.I went over the car and cant find anything wrong with any of the bulbs or wires.I was told to replace my turn signal switch which I did with A Ford one. Once I got it all back together I had the really fast turn signal problem for A few minutes without my hood signals working.Then I lost em all again.so now I have my hazards,brakes, and tail light but no signals.I replaced the flasher and pulled the wheel again.I am getting power from A yellow wire and A white with A red stripe one.Anyone know where I should check now.Thanks for any and all help. Steve

Reply to
Steve H.

Did you replace the flasher? It is a different flasher than the one used for the hazard lights.

Reply to
Somebody