85 Camry lower control arm

Anyone suggest where I might find an OEM for cheap? Can't find one at a junkyard with good bushings. I did find a new one that comes with the ball joint but I don't need it and don't want to pay $130. Bushing sets are available for $58, but I don't know whether I'll be able to press them in. That seems a bit high for bushings, when I could pay less for an internet junkyard control arm w/ a warranty..Thanks in advance.

Reply to
G. Silber