'91 camry drive shaft removal

I?m trying to remove the left drive shaft from my ?91 camry. The shaft is a plug in type and I?ve got everything disconnected from the shaft and I still can?t pull the shaft from the transaxle. Before I use a lot of force to extract the shaft I think it would be a good idea to ask for some help. Any ideas?

Reply to
Don Rodgers

I'm trying to remove the left drive shaft from my '91 camry. The shaft is a plug in type and I have everything disconnected from it. It should just pull out of the transaxle now. I would like to know how much force should it take to remove the shaft from the transaxle (it hasn't budged yet). Any ideas?

Reply to
Don Rodgers