91 Toyota Camry: Excessive vibration when placed into gear... Why?

I have a 91 Camry LE that has 181K miles on it. Recently I have noticed that a low, rumbling vibration comes from the trans (AT) when I put it into gear. I can't remember when it began, but I should mention that in the last year I dropped the trans to change our the drive shaft seals and the rear main seal of the engine. I don't know if this might have had an influence, but the procedure required that I remove the heavy cross members from just below the engine. I would appreciate any thoughts on this matter. If it is creating a greater problem, I would like to cure it before it gets worse.

Thanks, Al Kondo

Reply to
Al Kondo

Broken/incorrectly installed engine or transmission mount?

Reply to
Robert Hancock