'93 camry steering problem

okay we took our '93 camry to the shop to have the transmission worked on.. after getting it out.. the steering wheel was hard to turn.. it softens up very little after driving it.. but it's still hard to turn.. did the guys get an adjustment wrong?

-eddy

Reply to
Eddy Guevara

It's difficult to imagine just what's occuring here, but I'd check the power-steering oil-resevoir is at the correct level. If it is, check the belt which drives the power-steering pump is not loose.

If these check OK,...take it back and complain to them,

Jason

Reply to
Jason James