93 Camry Valve Covers and Slight Tick

Need to change valve cover gaskets on a 93 camary with V6. I assume its a straight forward job but the intake manifold bends back over the rear valve cover.

Questions are: Anything special I should be aware of before I do it? Any other parts I should pick up at the store to complete the job? (IE intake manifold gasket)

There is a slight ticking coming from the top end, I assume its valvetrain related, are there valve 'lash' adjustments that need to be done? (anyone know what the correct adjustment is, if so?)

Motor has 140K and otherwise runs great.

Thanks much

Reply to
tekguy4