97 Camry - Transmission seals leaking

97K miles. I was seeing some small amounts of fluid on the garage floor. Brought it back to my mechanic, where I recently had my oil pan seal replaced, thinking it was related to that work. They tell me it is my transmission seals and I need to take it to a transmission place. Anyone have a rough guesstimate on what that should cost for parts/labor? Is this a sign of bad things to come w/my trans?

Thanks! Leor

Reply to
Leor Amikam