Flushing the cooling system in a 91 Camry

According to the manual, there is a drain plug at the back of the head that can be opened in order to flush out the old coolant. I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find anything. Even if I could the EFI unit is in the way and is too complex to remove. Any ideas around this?

Reply to
Mike Percival

IMHO, not worth the extra effort. (would be the back of the block, not the head though) When I removed this plug on a Gen. III, 4 cyl., only a few drops came out. If you've been using Toyota coolant with distilled water, changed periodically, flushing is not necessary.

Reply to
Daniel