Air cleaner assembly vibrates when transmission in drive...

2001 camry 4cyl, 37K miles. The air cleaner element assembly (big black box on the driver's side under the hood) vibrates when the transmission is in "Drive". It does not do this is "Park" or "Reverse" or "Neutral". I opened the cover, and removed the air filter element to check the bolt that holds it attached to the body. This bolt is under the fuse box and it is tight.) Is there any other bolt that i should look for. I have currently wedged a thick wad of paper between the box and the car body to stop the constant trr...trr....trr.....trr sound. TIA.
Reply to
Pintoo

I had this same problem on a 1997 camry. Drove me nuts trying to find it. It only did it under load like going up a hill...Had to have someone put it in drive with their foot on the brake and give it gas to find the noise. On mine there were maybe 3 hold down bolts keeping the airbox attached, altho the were tight due to some metal spacers they used it could not snug down any more. I loosened the bolts and slid a sponge under the air box and tightened it down, now it makes no noise from there.

Reply to
ROBMURR