Seat Belt Repair????

The seta belt in my wife's '98 Camry is stuck. It doesn't retract, (which means it's basically non functioning). I need to remove the pillar trim panel so I can get at the retract mechanism.

I can't seem to see any screw or holder for the panel.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about removing the pillar trim panel or getting to the retractable seat belt mechanism???

Thanks!

_____________________________ '00 FXDWG "A couple of the sounds that I really like are the sounds of a switchblade and a motorbike".

Reply to
FXDWG

I recently had to get to electrics behind the glove box, + inside bottom of the door trims & under the centre console. If the pillars are the same basic design methodology they will be clipped in/on. Try pulling, but not too harshly, dont want to break anything.

Dennis (Mk4 Camrys r sooo rare here in the uk!)

Reply to
BwanaMzee