Any bought a used car from private sale before?

I am thinking about buying a Camry 2005 with 20k miles on it from an employee at work. He still owes car payments. How does that work if i want to buy it from him? Also, what about transfer of titles? How would that work? I've only purchased new cars in the past, but never a used one. Thanks.

Reply to
zcarenow