Re: '99 Camry V6 Timing Belt Change Cost in Canada

Fair enough, I'll visit the dealer web pages then phone around. I

> guess it doesn't matter if I'm being ripped off as long as I get to > choose who to rip me. 8^) > > Thanks! > > Norm

I don't really understand why it matters what dealers in other cities charge unless you are willing to travel to another city. Your other option is to find a good independent repair shop that specializes in Toyotas and get a quote from them.

Reply to
Mark A