Brake Bleeding 1999 Avalon w/ABS and TC

An online tech manual says that the Avalon brakes can be bled using a normal bleed procedure of RR, LR, RF, LF. I be using either gravity bleed or a hose w/check valve. The manual does not give info if I still get a soft pedal is there a way to bleed the ABS actuator? I did the first bleed on the RR and found the bleeder screws are leaking around the threads when I open them about 1/8 to 1/4. Can grease be applied at the threads to seal without contaminating the brake fluid?

Reply to
edge